Real Journeys have joined with the Department of Conservation (DoC) to offer a special Conservation Expedition - a trip like no other and to make a difference. On this unique cruise, you will learn about DoC's conservation efforts in Fiordland from DoC staff onboard.
- Learn about DOC’s conservation efforts in Fiordland from onboard DOC staff.
- Spend time doing real conservation work like clearing, setting or fixing stoat traps, track cutting and clearing and general clearing on one of three islands (Indian, Cooper or Resolution) or key locations in Dusky Sound.
- Raise funds for DOC’s Dusky Sound Preservation Programme – a percentage of your ticket price goes towards this cause.
- 5 day/ 4 nights conservation cruise
- Includes a one-way or return helicopter transfer (excluding 2020 departure)
- Great facilities, friendly crew & outstanding food onboard the Milford Wanderer
This 5 day, 4 night expedition includes a helicopter flight, comfortable cabins on board the Milford Wanderer and delicious meals prepared by our on-board chef.